Calculating the Carbon Footprint for Pago de Carraovejas
Always out of its ongoing commitment to continuing improvement, Pago de Carraovejas has calculated the Carbon Footprint of their products and the company. Thus, what is calculated are the grams of CO2 which are given off into the atmosphere on processing one of our bottles of wine.
As a starting point, a working unit is determined (bottle of wine) on which the calculation is going to be made. In our case, we have calculated the carbon footprint of our 2 types of bottles (0.75 l and 1.5 l). To do so, the PAS 2050:2011 standard has been used in both of these two calculations.
To define the scope, the lifecycle commences with the acquisition of the primary materials, up to the point in time at which the product leaves the organization. The distribution, sale, use and final disposal or recycling of the product are not included in this calculation. On the process map, all of the inputs and outputs contributing to the lifecycle are identified to then subsequently identify the sources of the greenhouse gases.
With the results calculated and reviewed, we then know at which points we can take action in order to improve our sustainability and thus reduce our calculated carbon footprint.
PRODUCT CARBON FOOTPRINT:
- · Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2013 0`75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2013 1´5 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014 0`75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Crianza 2014 1´5 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Reserva 2014 0´75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Reserva 2014 1´5 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Autor 2015 0`75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Autor 2015 1´5 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas 2015 0´75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas 2015 1´5 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Autor 2016 0`75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas Autor 2016 1´5 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas 2016 0´75 l
- · Pago de Carraovejas 2016 1´5 l
COMPANY CARBON FOOTPRINT: