the result of the effort
Reserva Especial Cum Laude 1998
A singular elaboration
An exceptional vintage that gathers the best of a specific landscape and time.
- Varieties: tinto fino (75%) and cabernet sauvignon (25%).
- Soils: limestone texture with red clays and white loams. Low granulometry and high water retention.
- Altitude: around 850 meters.
- Harvest: manual, in boxes 15 kg
- Aging: 24 months in French oak barrels.
- Clarified with natural egg white.
- Bottled in December 2000.
- Color: intense cherry red, very covered and still preserving its youth in the violet reflections, which will be transformed with time in bottle.
- Aromas: exuberant and forceful, ripe fruit well combined with intense spices and toast. Clear predominance of forest fruits.
- Palate: sweet and warm tannins stand out, which become soft, glyceric and very unctuous. The aftertaste leaves the mouth impregnated with complex sensations typical of a great wine, tasty and round.